Eligibility DocumentsAre you planning on coming in for services? Please bring the following items to your appointment...
- Two Forms of Identification-Picture ID, Social Security card or Birth Certificate
- Tribal Enrollment Card/Certificate (or parents/grandparents)
- Income verification ( 3 weeks of pay stubs if you are currently employed)
- Selective Service Registration, if applicable - What is this? Men are mandatory to have registered with Selective Service to remain eligible for federal student financial aid, state-funded student financial aid in many states, most federal employment and some state employment, job training under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (formerly known as the Workforce Investment Act)
Candidate EligibilityCan you answer yes to these qualifications? Feel free to contact us if you have questions about eligibility...
- Enrolled in a federally or state recognized Native American tribe with documentation.
- All Veterans have priority for services
- 17 Years old (or older)
- Reside in a Service State- Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey or NY.
- Unemployed or Underemployed
- Be registered with Selective Service (for males 18 - 25 years old)
- Students must be maintaining an average or above GPA for tuition assistance
Services We Provide
- Job Search and Placement Assistance
- Career Planning
- Work Experience
- Tuition Assistance
- Resume/Cover Letter guidance and creation
- Books/Equipment/Tools assistance
- Other training related costs
- Be a participant in your own success story- stay in contact with your case worker
- Update staff when your phone number, address, or employment has changed
- Students must send staff grades via email, mail, or fax - semester changes and graduation
- Submit all required paperwork as soon as possible relating to your case or needs